I can’t say for certain that it is Shaq’s influence, but off the court the Cavaliers seem to be having a bit more fun; maybe it’s Cavs management trying convince LeBron how much fun he can have in Cleveland, or maybe he’s just trying to go out on a high note. Regardless, the hits keep on coming from the Cavaliers with their latest video advertising the Cavs singing Michael Jackson’s hits.
Follow The Slanch Report
Sign Our Petition!
The Slanch Report has started an online petition asking the MLB Network to air the Dock Ellis no-hitter he threw on June 12, 1970 against the San Diego Padres. The moment was a seminal piece of baseball history and is certainly worthy of being rerun.
Please join us in this cause and sign the petition below so we can all share in this special and fantastic moment of baseball history. THANKS!
SIGN THE PETITION HERE! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND PASS THIS ALONG!
|StormLeader on Leryn Franco 13|
|gerald roberts on Leryn Franco – Runway…|
|העלמת ורידים ברגליים on Doppelgangers!|
|Take Me Out… |… on willie-stargell-civil-war-hat|
|ROXY on Wizard Puts a Curse on Ro…|
- So Long WordPress, It’s Been Real!
- Fenway Park: Robot in Disguise
- A Titan-Sized Alien Hunter Doppelganger
- HawksFiend Shows that Fan IS Short for Fanatic
- Johnny-5 is Alive (and Can’t Stick the Landing)
- 2 Minutes for Slashing (the Ref’s Throat)
- John Wall Shows Off His Inner Freestyle Walker
- Beelzebub is Going for the Gold Once More
- Can You Tell These Are the JV Teams?
- Green Man is EVERYWHERE!
- Your New Year’s Resolutions are Lame Next to This Guy’s
- Shawn Johnson Backflips Over a Bobsled
- The Whale Returns to Connecticut!
- The Cavs Fly High Over the Hawks
- What’s Going On