I tried really hard to like wearing silk boxers, the fabric obviously feels wonderful against one’s nether regions but no matter how hard I tried to avoid it invariably, wedgie after wedgie would ensue. Something about the way they are made led to them always riding up my ass, not the idea of comfort I had in mind. At least my wedgies were held in the privacy of my pantaloons, unlike Slovenian sprinter Alenka Bikar who got to enjoy her super-wedgie in front of a crowd. Fun!
Follow The Slanch Report
Sign Our Petition!
The Slanch Report has started an online petition asking the MLB Network to air the Dock Ellis no-hitter he threw on June 12, 1970 against the San Diego Padres. The moment was a seminal piece of baseball history and is certainly worthy of being rerun.
Please join us in this cause and sign the petition below so we can all share in this special and fantastic moment of baseball history. THANKS!
SIGN THE PETITION HERE! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND PASS THIS ALONG!
|StormLeader on Leryn Franco 13|
|gerald roberts on Leryn Franco – Runway…|
|העלמת ורידים ברגליים on Doppelgangers!|
|Take Me Out… |… on willie-stargell-civil-war-hat|
|ROXY on Wizard Puts a Curse on Ro…|
- So Long WordPress, It’s Been Real!
- Fenway Park: Robot in Disguise
- A Titan-Sized Alien Hunter Doppelganger
- HawksFiend Shows that Fan IS Short for Fanatic
- Johnny-5 is Alive (and Can’t Stick the Landing)
- 2 Minutes for Slashing (the Ref’s Throat)
- John Wall Shows Off His Inner Freestyle Walker
- Beelzebub is Going for the Gold Once More
- Can You Tell These Are the JV Teams?
- Green Man is EVERYWHERE!
- Your New Year’s Resolutions are Lame Next to This Guy’s
- Shawn Johnson Backflips Over a Bobsled
- The Whale Returns to Connecticut!
- The Cavs Fly High Over the Hawks
- What’s Going On