I’ve been avoiding all things Brady because frankly it makes me want to throw up, but I’m trying to control myself. What was supposed to be another awesome football season is now up in the air. That too can be exciting but until they play again all I’m left with is a bitter, acrid taste in my mouth. Unlike baseball I don’t have as much interest in the larger league beyond the Patriots. I watch whatever game that’s on but I don’t have much if any of a rooting interest except how it relates to the Pats. Living in NYC, this season is going to be that much harder to bear. Sigh. Get well soon Tom. Nonetheless, here’s hoping Matt Cassel, who hasn’t started a game since high school is going to kick ass. In 2001 I remember when Bledsoe went down and it felt like the season was over, so who knows, this too could be an amazing season. I certainly hope so. Anyway, this video is from a charity event held by special teams ace Larry Izzo called Larry-oke and clearly Cassel is a wee bit tipsy in this clip. Let’s go Pats!
Follow The Slanch Report
Sign Our Petition!
The Slanch Report has started an online petition asking the MLB Network to air the Dock Ellis no-hitter he threw on June 12, 1970 against the San Diego Padres. The moment was a seminal piece of baseball history and is certainly worthy of being rerun.
Please join us in this cause and sign the petition below so we can all share in this special and fantastic moment of baseball history. THANKS!
SIGN THE PETITION HERE! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND PASS THIS ALONG!
|StormLeader on Leryn Franco 13|
|gerald roberts on Leryn Franco – Runway…|
|העלמת ורידים ברגליים on Doppelgangers!|
|Take Me Out… |… on willie-stargell-civil-war-hat|
|ROXY on Wizard Puts a Curse on Ro…|
- So Long WordPress, It’s Been Real!
- Fenway Park: Robot in Disguise
- A Titan-Sized Alien Hunter Doppelganger
- HawksFiend Shows that Fan IS Short for Fanatic
- Johnny-5 is Alive (and Can’t Stick the Landing)
- 2 Minutes for Slashing (the Ref’s Throat)
- John Wall Shows Off His Inner Freestyle Walker
- Beelzebub is Going for the Gold Once More
- Can You Tell These Are the JV Teams?
- Green Man is EVERYWHERE!
- Your New Year’s Resolutions are Lame Next to This Guy’s
- Shawn Johnson Backflips Over a Bobsled
- The Whale Returns to Connecticut!
- The Cavs Fly High Over the Hawks
- What’s Going On